As qualified Trainer and Assessors with the latest update to TAEASS502, we can design and provide training in several business areas as follows:
- Business development. Sales and marketing
- Business Analysis, Development, Performance and improvements
- Hiring, Leading and Managing teams
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Leadership and Management across multiple areas
- Performance management
- Reward and recognition programs linked to profit and performance
- Employee Engagement
- Creating Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time Bound (SMART) Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Developing and Using Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Training managers, owners and directors in best practice human resources management and compliance with Fair Work Australia and the National Employment Standards
Tailored training to suit individual or business needs
We can also tailor a training program to suit your business needs and the individuals in your business. As a consequence of being accredited in Language Literacy and Numeracy we can adjust training packages to suit the needs of individual learners.
In the media we regularly read about company directors being in hot water with the Fair Work Commission due easily avoidable errors with their treatment of their employees. Let us train you and your team in human resources management best practice under the Fair Work Act and National Employment Standards Framework. It could save you and your business thousands of dollars ($’s) in fines and lost productivity.
The Employment Law Landscape in Australia is constantly changing with new and revised standards implemented each year due to changes in case law as well as other factors such as domestic violence, bullying and harassment. Do you and your team a favour by learning what your rights and obligations are under the Fair Work and National Employment Standards Framework.
Please get in touch with us to find out about how we can tailor training for you and your business to improve performance and reduce risk.