King Consulting provide a Human Resource Consulting Service. We support your business by providing you with a human resource consultant service, with a focus on, driving profits with the existing team! You can choose from a wide range of service offerings from, an ad hoc project, to a retained in-house HR consultant.
Our business management, psychology and employment law expertise can support your business to drive profits through your employees.
There are several options you can choose from to fit within your business needs, your budget and the size of your business as follows:
Retained, in-house Human Resource Management function, where we act as your internal human resources management department. We can implement our Five Step Sequence into your business to drive profits, boost employee engagement.
- Create the right Culture linked to profit
- Align the Team to the Culture
- Manage by the Culture
- Hire into the Culture
- Continuous Improvement
Alternatively, you can choose from any of the following:
- Parts of the above on a project-by-project basis
- One off special project
- Troubleshooting employee issues
- Recruitment, Selection and On-boarding Service
- Mediating issues with employee/s
- Performance management
- Exit interview
- Grievance handling
- Bullying and harassment
- Stress management and mental health
- Position description clarification and mediation to focus on profitability
- Difficult conversations
- Job redesign
Employee Management tools and products such as:
- HR Manual/Employee Handbook
- Employment terms and conditions
- Letters of promotion
- Warning letters
- Policies and procedures
- Reference and background checks
- Work health and safety
- Performance management reviews
- Salary and package reviews
- Induction check lists
- Key performance indicators
- Position descriptions
These are just a few of the many Human Resource Consultant services we offer.
Want to learn more:
√ Read the article about Culture as the foundation for success.
√ Find out about the way we support businesses by reading our blog posts.