King Consulting Services
King Consulting is a HR Consultant Specialising in supporting small to medium size businesses in driving profits with the existing team! Founded in 2010 by me, Sonia King with a vision to create profitable great places to work.
King Consulting Business Growth:
Our Framework and Five step strategy© for business profit and improvement! Using Human Resources Management (HRM), Applied Positive Psychology (APP), Business Analysis and development methods the steps are
- Define Culture
- Align all the Team to it
- Managed by it
- Hire Into it
- Continuous improvement
Our complete business growth strategy can be delivered as a full project or in part depending on your business situation.
We also offer HR Consulting Services as your business needs it. On an ad hoc, weekly, monthly or one off urgent basis.
Solving Problems and FAQ:
You can contact us to discuss specific issues your business is experiencing in terms of profit and performance or any human resources issues!
It could be one, some or all of the issues below:
- A disengaged team or team member
- Difficulty hiring the right team members
- Lack of market penetration
- Limited budget
- Clarity of vision
- HR products and services required to comply with the Fair Work Act and National Employment Standards
- Disciplining and or performance management of employees
- Independent consulting on employee matters and HR Management
There are many other areas that could be impacting your business performance. One of the biggest time saps is managing employees and ensuring compliance with the law.
We provide training in a number of areas pertaining to:
- Business growth
- Business Analysis, Development, Performance and improvements
- Hiring and Managing a team
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Implementing business strategy
- Performance management
- Performance reward and recognition programs
- Employee Engagement
- Reward and Recognition linked to profit and performance
- Setting and understanding the right business metrics to improve profit and performance
We can also tailor a training program to suit your business needs.
Save your precious time and let us hire your next team member for you. We will hire based on your business mission, purpose, vision and values to ensure the best fit to your culture and the existing team.
How it works:
- We consult with you on your needs
- We write a job advertisement including the skills and personal profile to fit your team
- You review the advertisement and ensure you are happy
- We place the advert on the preferred platforms to attract the right candidates
- We screen the applicants for best fit and provide you with a short list
- Together we select a short list of three or so to interview by you
- We interview with you and conduct reference checks and make an offer in consultation with you
This is a recruitment or hiring service based on either a time and materials basis or project fee, so there is no, nasty bill shock at the end of the project!
Resources and in the Media
The tools your business can use from our tool box of services in HR Consulting, Business Strategy, Management and Development:
- Business profit and performance strategy
- Employee Engagement, Management, Reward and Recognition
- Human resources management (HRM), HR Consulting, Recruitment, Products such as policies and procedures, employment terms and conditions or contracts of employment, payroll assist and review for compliance
- Risk assessment for work health and safety
- Legal Compliance for FWA and NES
Free resources and soon to come:
- Free Human Resources Management (HRM) Check list 2018
- Slide Show presentations
- King Consulting HR in the Media
Watch this space to see what we upload or subscribe to receive FREE resources
What our clients say:
"I am the owner of a busy and growing, managed service provider in technical support to small and medium size businesses.
We were having some difficulty employing people with the right technical skills and equally important the right personality to liaise with our clients. We enlisted the assistance of King Consulting HR due to a lack of time to do it all ourselves.
We worked with Sonia of King Consulting HR to write the position description and the advertisement.
Many applicants had good technical skills, but lacked the patience, friendliness, professionalism and the right attitude required to work with business owners.
Sonia brain stormed with us, even giving up Saturdays due to our work load, to come up with alternative solutions.
She suggested and we agreed, to go down the path of hiring someone with the right attitude and aptitude for technical support and train them.
Sonia set up the whole process for us with apprenticeships NSW and ensured we were legally compliant with Fair Work as well.
We employed a trainee who is outstanding in dealing with clients, she has the right attitude and has an aptitude for technical support. She is studying IT in the evenings and we are training her on the job.
We are so far, delighted with this approach. We did not have the time or knowledge of the intricacies of employment law to be able to do this ourselves. I highly recommend Sonia and King Consulting HR to assist business owners with any matter relating to employing people and complying with the law. She also provided us with employment contracts with legal terms and conditions that comply with Fair Work.
Sonia saved us time and removed the headache and frustration out of the process of hiring. King Consulting HR are now providing our business with support in all our Human Resources Management."
Robert Eyles Director of Grey Matter Solutions
"We engaged King Consulting in May 2015 to assist our business growth. The results have been outstanding! In June 2015 we had our best month on record and have had continuous business revenue growth month on month since, through to June 2016. We are excited to say this is one of our best business growth years to date!" Jim Roustas, Managing Director, Aerobolt
"King Consulting is a true asset to any organisation looking to improve their greatest assets, their (people). Sonia has a very real passion for people and performance, applies her knowledge and wisdom with rapid response, diligence, expertise, respect, grace and integrity. I highly recommend Sonia and her business King Consulting as a trusted adviser to any business wanting to increase performance and enhance their culture all while maintaining compliance with employment law!" Ursula Hufnagl, Managing Director, Chic Management
"I would recommend Sonia to any leader in Corporate and Business banking looking to fill roles with the right people" Peter Schulze, St George Corporate Bank
"I've never experienced another consulting firm as good as King Consulting" Seeta Roy, brandsExclusive
"Sonia always goes the extra yard and I value her counsel and expertise highly" Bill Rooke, Regional Manger Lloyds International
"I am the Director of a specialist finance company and recently needed to clarify the remuneration and pay structure for my team as well as provide terms and conditions of employment that would provide both protection for the team and my business’ intellectual property. I approached Sonia of King Consulting HR to provide me with this service and was impressed with the speed and accuracy as well as the clarity, explanation and consultation provided in delivering me with all that I needed and some extra information to help in complying with all that is required by Australian law. I found Sonia to be very down to earth, genuinely helpful in making the whole process simple and straight forward and taking all the confusion out of the process. The return far outweighs the investment and I would highly recommend her service to any employer wanting piece of mind from a trusted adviser in complying with Australian work place law." Tim Konz, Property Finance Invest